How demand response and energy storage are shaping local energy markets in Europe – is theme for the session that Enno Büttcher, CEO of NODES is contribution to at Delta-ee New Energy Summit in Amsterdam 28.-29.5.2019
Local energy markets are an integral part of new energy, as we move towards a distributed energy world and localised demand response and energy storage are key enablers. With an increasing creation of market platforms from a variety of stakeholders and increasing DSO activity with these technologies, cutting through the noise is difficult.
The key questions the industry is asking, such as:
- What is the difference between the variety of platforms?
- How many platforms will monetise demand response in the future?
- Will the different platforms co-exist or consolidate?
- Who will win?
- What do we need to do now?
- We will explore these questions and more.
will be covered by the panel.