JämtFlex is a local market in Jämtland, where Jämtkraft Elnät will purchase flexibility services for both up- and down regulation of demand and generation. The market will open on 1st January 2024. Through this project, Jämtkraft Elnät is taking a proactive role to meeting the challenges that will be facing the distribution grid in the energy transition. The exact features of the market are still under development, so please follow this page for updates.
To participate as a Flexibility Service Provider (FSP):
- Contact Jämtkraft Elnät to confirm the relevance of assets by sending an email to email@example.com
- Submit the FSP Registration form.
- Accept NODES Rulebook , including the Market Specific Schedule for JämtFlex, by signing NODES Membership Agreement . Submit the signed Agreement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a Power of Attorney to email@example.com
- Further details of the steps FSPs need to take to participate can be found here (in Swedish).