As the backbone of the future green economy, the energy sector and our global energy systems must prepare for the next phase of the transition allowing the electrification and decarbonisation of entire industries, sectors, and regions to support the global green economy.
The Energy Transition Summit is set to ask the critical questions as the energy sector prepares to take the spotlight at COP26 this November.
We have secured expert speakers leading different elements of the energy system to contribute to critical discussions, debates and decisions that must be made as we enter the next phase for the net-zero energy system.
- Hear and learn from Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, CEOs & Sustainability Leaders
- Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the energy transition
- Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to support new markets for the energy transition
- Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment
- Richard Sarti, Director Marketing and Sales, NODES
- Tony Klamp, Director A.I. (Private Sector Facility), Green Climate Fund
- Taavi Veskimägi, CEO, Elering
- Andreas Kuhlmann, Chief Executive, Deutsche Energie-Agentur (dena)
- Rana Adib, Executive Director, REN21
- Kingsmill Bond, Energy Strategist, Carbon Tracker
How to Register: You can register online for free here. Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com