ShortFlex and LongFlex
- hourly products on a day ahead and intraday basis in NODES’ ShortFlex market;
- as seasonal availability products, that consist both of an activation and an availability price, through a LongFlex tender operated by NODES and through NODES platform.
On certain days, the network operators will in addition pay an availability price for offers posted in the ShortFlex market.
To participate in sthlmflex during winter 2022/23 please:
- Fill in the Expression of interest form below by 31 August 2022.
- Submit asset details using the Asset detail form below by 31 August 2022 (participation in the seasonal LongFlex tender) or 18 September 2022 (ShortFlex participation).
- Submit the FSP Registration form by 2 October 2022.
- Sign the Membership Agreement and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 October 2022.
By signing the Membership Agreement, participants adhere to NODES Rulebook and to Svk’s Code of Conduct.
Participants also need to submit the Power of Attorney to Vattenfall Eldistribution and Ellevio to enable the network operators to collect meter values.
If you already participated in sthlmflex during winter 2021/22, you do not need to resubmit the above documents. Please confirm your continued participation by email to email@example.com.
The participation process is described in full here: Swedish version / English version.
For participation in the seasonal LongFlex tender, please respond to the Invitation to Tender (ITT) issued by Vattenfall Eldistribution by submitting the Tender Form at the latest on 23 September 2022.