NorFlex is a local market in the DSO’s Agder Energi Nett’s and Glitre Energi Nett’s grids in southern and eastern Norway. Both DSO’s purchase LongFlex and ShortFlex products for demand reduction and production increase to manage load shifting during peak load situations. Both DSO’s purchase flexibility across it’s entire network. The market opened in October 2020 and will remain open until the end of the NorFlex project in April 2023.
To participate as a Flexibility Service Provider (FSP):
– Submit the FSP Registration form.
– Accept NODES Rulebook, including the Market Specific Schedule for NorFlex, by signing NODES Membership Agreement. Submit the signed Agreement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details of the steps FSPs need to take to participate can be found here.
More information on NorFlex can be found on norflextech.no. (in Norwegian)
- The Flexibility Service Provider who applies for funding must be or become a member of NODES.
- New Assets must be available for activation via NODES ShortFlex market on a regular basis.
- Applicants must provide an estimate for the installation costs. There is a ceiling of 30 000 NOK per new end customer. However, for large flexible Assets this ceiling might be increased.
- Assets should be offered in the market on commercial terms.
Applications will be assessed on a first come first served basis, and we expect to give feedback on the application within two weeks after the application is received.
In addition also possible for new and existing Flexibility Service Providers to include cost related to installation of new assets when entering into LongFlex contracts with Agder Energi Nett.
Fill in the form below to submit your application.