Interested in building the energy market for the future? Do you want to shape the energy sector and support the shift to a low carbon economy? Interested in working with projects across Europe and North America as part of small international team?
NODES operates a marketplace where electricity networks, consumers and producers trade local flexibility products. We operate markets in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Germany, Poland and Canada.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager who will coordinate and drive several of our pilot projects. Our pilot projects involve working with electricity network operators and electricity producers/consumers/aggregators in using NODES marketplace.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Act as a single point of contact with the customer and project stakeholders, typically the electricity network operator and local energy producers/consumers/aggregators, but also regulatory bodies, consultancies and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and drive projects from initiation to close, typically involving working with customers to define market design and project specific needs, onboarding buyers and sellers onto NODES market platform, obtaining feedback and addressing queries
- Coordinate technical development work that results from the project with NODES technical development team and the rest of the Project Management team
- Support the sales and marketing team in customer dialogue
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree
- Energy sector experience, preferably gained in a utility, energy trading environment, consultancy, network operator, regulatory body or tech start-up firm
- Experience leading and coordinating projects or workstreams across internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of as many of the following areas as possible: electricity market design; the changing role of electricity distribution and transmission networks; energy trading (or commodities/securities trading); software development
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and drive processes forward
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Swedish is desired.
We would like you to join us at our offices in Oslo. Exceptional candidates may in the the long run be located in Sweden or the UK, with regular travel to Oslo.
Why join NODES?
You will be joining us at a pivotal moment when both the firm and the energy industry is evolving fast.
We are an international, friendly team with a flat organisational structure.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Note that we only consider applications that include a CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should set out how you meet the requirements for the role and your motivation for applying.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org