NODES is a Norwegian technology company which is paving the way for a more sustainable future. Our award-winning market design and technology platform is helping speed up the energy transition by unlocking the value of flexibility within the electricity network. We use this technology and market design to operate flexibility markets as an Independent Market Operator.
The ideal candidate will be joining us at an exciting time in our history as we begin to scale the company in line with the regulatory changes and demand within the sector for the establishment of new markets.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, we are looking for an experienced results driven Project Manager to undertake all aspects of Project Management for key projects. You will be working with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communications plans as well as the proper execution of these plans. You will become a super user of our market platform enabling you to help clients with trading and configuration.
To be a successful candidate you will have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional certification would be an advantage, but not essential. The candidate should have some previous experience within energy or trading. You should also have a background in business skills, budgeting analysis, be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
The role will be based in our Head Office of Lysaker in Norway, and you will be fluent in either Norwegian or Swedish as well as English. Swedish would be a distinct advantage.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Engage with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring they adhere to the quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on the schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable the successful implementation and handover to the client(s).
- Identifying new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post -project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Become a platform super-user that can train and guide clients and co-workers.
- Gather and manage new system requirements.
Project Manager Requirements
- A Bachelors degree or masters degree in a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification is a plus
- Proven Experience in Project Management
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in timely manner.
- Budget management experience
- Experience in Energy, Finance, Trading or IT is a plus.
- Fluency in English in addition to either Norwegian or Swedish is essential.
- Additional language is a plus.
Application deadline is November 26th, 2023.
Note that we only consider applications that include a CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should set out how you meet the requirements for the role and when you would be looking to start.
Please apply at finn.no